We are open!
Keeping you safe!
At Morgantown Dental Group, your health and wellbeing are our No. 1 priority. As we reopen to the public on May 12th, we realize that some of you may still feel unsafe at this time. IF YOU HAVE A HYGIENE APPOINTMENT IN MAY OR JUNE AND PLAN TO CANCEL, WE URGE YOU TO PLEASE CALL AND CANCEL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. This will be a great help to us as we try to reschedule our patients who missed hygiene appointments over the last 2 months of closure.
But before you cancel, we wanted to let you know that we have made many changes to protect the safety and health of both our staff and patients. Below is a list of what we are doing to keep you safe:
- New check in procedures to increase social distancing and limit use of our waiting room
- Patient screening involving a touchless thermometer and hand sanitizer upon entrance to the building
- Updated protective equipment utilized by our staff
- Updated high speed suction for our hygienists to capture aerosols https://releafdental.com
- Updated water filtration systems for our dental units https://www.crosstex.com/dentapure
- True HEPA air filtration units in every operatory
- Air scrubbers with technology desinged by NASA to kill germs in the air and on surfaces
Official COVID-19 Updates
There is a lot of misinformation about this pandemic as news and regulations continue to rapidly shift.
Here is the CDC's main page, where they update on everything from new cases to safety practices.
Stay safe and in good health, and know that we will get through this together!
Your dental family at Morgantown Dental Group